Exocutor Fly Killers
The Exocutor brand has been a favourite with specifiers for over 20 years, selected for its longstanding reliability and proven efficacy in demanding commercial environments.
The latest generation of Exocutor products are no exception, promising consistent results alongside quick and simple servicing.
Available in 16W, 30W, 40W or 80W units in a stainless steel or white finish, the contemporary design of the products ensures that they are easily identified as high quality Insect-O-Cutor brand products, whilst the carefully crafted, innovative product features deliver superior efficacy against traditional flykiller products.
The Exocutor range is full of features designed to maximise useful UV light output, from the internal aluminium UV light reflectors, designed to re-use the powerful insect attracting wavelength of the Sylvania BL 368nm tubes, to the unique light scoops which allow light to exude from the corners of the unit as well as the front, back and sides. Staggered tube positioning ensures that the maximum amount of UV light is radiated from all areas of the unit, luring flying insects into the highly effective triangular killing grid.
* Unique corner light scoops give increased UV light output
* Internal aluminium UV light reflectors
* Staggered, high efficacy UV tubes for increased efficacy
* Reliable high specification 3750V transformer
* Unique triangular killing grid for a larger effective catch area
* Strong UV stable polycarbonate and coated mild steel / stainless steel construction
* Large capacity, mains interlocked catch tray with anti-blow out folds
* Simple wall, ceiling or desk mounting
* Easy cleaning and servicing
* Range of spare parts available
* Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
* Contemporary market leading British design
Fly Facts - What you need to know!
To digest their food, flies vomit on it. They can carry up to 6,000,000 bacteria on their feet and go back and forth between filth and food. They adapt rapidly to human environments. Musca domestica (the house fly) lays 600 to 1000 eggs in two months. About twelve generations of flies are produced a year.
If a fly lands on your food it could leave behind excrement, vomit, bacteria and germs which can cause food poisoning and other major health risks.